Pictured Left: Maclin Bass Johnson, son of William W. Johnson and Susan D. Hail, with his wife Sarah Eason Jones.
For many years the Johnson family was a mystery. Little was known about William Johnson's history prior to his Mt. Pleasant, MS sojourn except for the fact that he was born in Virginia and had an uncle named Moses Jones Johnson. In 1841 William Johnson married Susan D. Hail in Mt. Pleasant, MS. The family was enumerated on the 1850 Marshall Co, MS census, but is nowhere to be found in 1860. By 1869 William Johnson had moved his family to White Co, AR and died. The widow Susan eventually moved back to Mt. Pleasant, MS, leaving her 2nd son Macklin Bass Johnson to tend their Arkansas lands.
A short trip to the the Library of Virginia on March 20, 2004 uncovered what eventually turned out to be a wealth of information in Greensville Co, VA records. On March 27, 2004, my third trip to the Library of Virginia in seven days, the final puzzle pieces fell together. William Johnson was the son of Philip Johnson, who came from a long line of Southside Virginia men named Moses Johnson. Philip Johnson deeded all his property, excluding his slaves, to his four children William, Nathaniel, Benjamin Burwell, and Evelina in 1825. That deed appeared to have been prompted by a 2nd marriage, since his bride on the 1830 Greensville Co, VA census was much younger than earlier named wife Jincy, who was listed on previous census records. This transaction was only a paper one and Philip Johnson continued to live on his land with his children until his death. In January 1840 the children petitioned the administrator of the estate of Philip Johnson, deceased, for the division of his slaves. In February the court was petitioned to sell the remaining property for division among the children to which it had been earlier deeded. Nathaniel Johnson purchased the property from his siblings. William Johnson must have immediately headed to Mississippi to join his Uncle Moses Jones Johnson, who was listed as a resident of the Mississippi Territory in a late 1811 land transaction. By September 1841 the eligible bachelor had married into a Marshall Co, MS family with Greensville Co, VA roots. William's siblings Evelina Bowden and Nathaniel Johnson eventually followed William to Marshall Co, MS. Evelina died in Mississippi. Three of her children were living with William Johnson at the time of the 1850 census enumeration. They eventually joined their father, who made a move to Texas with a new wife. Nathaniel Johnson also moved to Texas, being listed as a resident of Cherokee Co, TX on his Uncle probate records. Nothing is known about the adult life of Benjamin Burwell Johnson.
|Descendants of Moses Johnson of Virginia||William W. Johnson Records|
|Moses Jones Johnson Records||Philip Johnson Records|
|Moses Johnson Records (died 1796)||Moses Johnson Records (died 1793)|
|Moses Johnson Records (died December 1, 1763)||Moses Johnson (died Sussex Co, VA bef Jan 1762)|
|William Johnson (died Surry Co, Va 1710)||Miscellaneous Greensville Co, VA Records|
Family of Maclin Bass Johnson
Picture Courtesy of the late Sue Johnson Phelps Adams.
Back Row: Hal Swan, Roger Johnson, Ed Johnson, Frank Johnson, Robert Johnson, Bob Swan
Middle Row: Gladys Johnson holding Tom, Maclin Bass Johnson, Sarah Eason Johnson, May Johnson Swan, Kathleen Swan Crawford
Front Row: Annie Mae Swan, Edmond Johnson, Mary Johnson, Effie Swan
Generation No. 1
1. Moses Johnson was born about 1696, and died December 01, 1763 in Sussex Co, VA. He married Mary Collier, daughter of John Collier and Grace or Hannah Lucas. She died October 18, 1772 in Albemarle Parish, Sussex Co, VA.
Children of Moses Johnson and Mary Collier are:
Generation No. 2
1. Moses1 Johnson (Moses) died before September 1793 in Greensville Co, VA1. He married (1) Ann Clanton March 1752 in Brunswick Co, VA.. He married (2) Sarah Seward (or Soward) December 27, 1787 in Greensville Co, VA2,3. (There is the possibility of a third marriage, between the above two, but this researcher has not yet been able to definitively prove that the Moses Johnson who married Agnes Battle February 1767 in Sussex Co, VA is our same Moses Johnson. Some researchers attribute the Agnes Battle marriage to a William Johnson. The research source that caused this discrepancy is an older Sussex Co, VA marriage transcription book that shows it as such. Therefore I felt compelled to check the actual marriage bond at the Library of Virginia. It reads Moses Johnson, rather than William Johnson. There can be no doubt that Ann Clanton is the mother of at least three of Moses Johnson's children. We find a February 1763 Brunswick Co, VA bequest from Ann Clanton's brother Edward to Moses Johnson's daughter Sarah. If Sarah Johnson should die without heirs then the property would revert to Moses Johnson's younger son David. Therefore we know at least 3 of Moses Johnson's children to have been born prior to 1763. A Clanton familial relationship is also implied by the bequest from Edward Clanton, brother of the above Ann. The February 1767 marriage to Agnes Battle, if it can be proven to be our Moses Johnson, is too late a marriage for her to be the mother of the children born prior to 1763.)
Virginia's Colonial Soldiers by Lloyd DeWitt Bockstruct, 1988: Brunswick County. 23 March 1756 - Isaac Rowe Wallton, Capt; Peter Jones Capt; Moses Johnson Lt.
Moses Johnson's Will is transcribed in the Miscellaneous Greensville Co, VA Records section.
Children of Moses Johnson and Ann Clanton are:
Generation No. 3
2. Moses2 Johnson (Moses1, MosesA) died before September 1796 in Greensville Co, VA5. He married Mary Jones, daughter of William Jones and Martha.
Moses Johnson's Will is transcribed in the Miscellaneous Greensville Co, VA Records section.
Children of Moses Johnson and Mary Jones are:
5. Sarah2 Johnson (Moses1, MosesA) She married James Moore April 03, 1774 in Brunswick Co, VA10.
Child of Sarah Johnson and James Moore is:
Generation No. 4
6. Phillip3 Johnson (Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born 1784 - 1790 in Greensville Co, VA11,12, and died before January 1840 in Greensville Co, VA. He married: Jincy. She was born Bet. 1784 - 179412
1810 Greensville Co, VA Census, p. 451
Children of Phillip Johnson and Jincy are:
8. Dorothy3 Johnson (Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) She married Unknown Thomas.
Children of Dorothy Johnson and Unknown Thomas are:
Generation No. 5
14. William W.4 Johnson (Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born September 30, 1809 in Greensville Co, VA15,16,17,18, and died January 13, 1869 in West Point, White Co, AR19,20. He married Susan D. Hail September 30, 1841 in Marshall Co, MS21,22, daughter of William W. Hail and Holley Powell. She was born April 14, 1825 in Montgomery Co, TN23,24,25,26, and died February 15, 1894 in Mt. Pleasant, Marshall County, MS27. William Johnson is buried in West Point Cemetery, White Co, AR. Susan D. Hail is buried in Mt. Pleasant Cemetery, Mt. Pleasant, Marshall Co, MS.
1849 Member North Mount Pleasant Masonic Lodge No. 99
Children of William W. Johnson and Susan D. Hail are:
15. Nathaniel4 Johnson (Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born 1810 - 1814 in Greensville Co, VA40,41 and died January 4, 1869 in Cherokee Co, TX. He married (1) Nancy J. in Virginia. She was born Bet. 1809 - 1810 in Virginia42,43 and died 1863 - 1865 in Cherokee Co, TX. He married (2) Virginia Painter June 28, 1865 in Cherokee Co, TX. She was born about 1844 in Louisiana. Nathaniel and Nancy J. Johnson are buried in Mixon Cemetery, Cherokee Co, TX.
1840 Greensville Co, VA Census, p. 261
Children of Nathaniel Johnson and Nancy J. are:
Children of Nathaniel Johnson and Virginia Painter are:
17. Evelina4 Johnson (Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born Abt. 1816 in Greensville Co, VA48, and died June 25, 184848. She married Henry Robert Bowden May 17, 1837 in Greensville Co, VA48. He was born May 06, 1812 in Virginia48,49, and died July 06, 1874 in Brazos Co, TX50.
1840 Southampton Co, VA Census
Henry R. Bowden - Member, North Mount Pleasant Masonic Lodge No. 99, 1849 IPR Member
Know all men by these presents that Mr. Henry Bowden and Robert L. Bynum are held and firmly bound unto David Campbell Esqr Governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia in the just and full sum of one hundred and fifty dollars which payment will and truly be made to the said David Campbell Governor and his ? for the use of the said commonwealth we bind ourselves and each of us our and each of our heirs executors and administrators, jointly & severally firmly by these presents, sealed with our seals and dated this 17th day of May 1837 in the 61st year of the commonwealth. The condition of the above obligation is such that whereas there is a marriage shortly intended to be had and solemnised between the above bound Henry Bowden & Evelina Johnson. Now if there is no lawful cause to obstruct the said intended marriage then the above obligation to be void, otherwise to remain in full force ? Signed Henry Bowden, Robt L. Bynum. Signed sealed & delivered in presence of (blank)
Children of Evelina Johnson and Henry Bowden are:
Generation No. 6
20. James Robert5 "Bob" Johnson (William W.4, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born May 25, 1846 in Marshall Co, MS53,54,55,56, and died February 15, 1924 in Moscow, Fayette Co, TN57,58,59. He married (1) Sarah Walton October 08, 1867 in Marshall Co, MS60, daughter of Unknown Walton and Mary. She was born May 15, 1844 in Virginia61, and died March 22, 1907 in Marshall Co, MS62. He married (2) Harriet Thomas Cheairs October 04, 1911 in Marshall Co, MS63. She was born January 03, 1858 in Marshall Co, MS64,65,66, and died June 05, 193567. All three are buried in adjacent graves in Mt. Pleasant Cemetery, Marshall Co, MS.
1880 Enumerated in the Marshall Co, MS household of his mother Susan Johnson
Co. A, Forrest's TN Cavalry, CSA
His widow filed a Confederate Pension Application W8035 in Fayette Co, TN
Children of Bob Johnson and Sarah Walton are:
21. Maclin Bass5 Johnson (William W.4, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born March 10, 1849 in Mt. Pleasant, Marshall County, MS69,70,71,72,73,74,75, and died March 15, 1926 in Searcy, White County, AR76,77,78. He married Sarah Eason Jones November 24, 1868 in Ellis Chapel Church, Kensett, White County, AR79,80, daughter of Benjamin Franklin Jones and Mary Garland Goodwin. She was born August 12, 1850 in Brownsville, Haywood County, TN81,82,83,84, and died February 15, 1937 in Searcy, White County, AR85. Both are buried in Riverside Cemetery, West Point, White Co, AR.
Pictured Right: Mary Garland Johnson Swann, Sarah Eason Jones Johnson, Kathleen Swann Crawford holding baby
1870 White Co, AR Census, Dogwood Township, p. 4, #29-29
The Arkansas Gazette March 16, 1926 (Searcy, March 15): M. B. Johnson, aged 77, died here this afternoon at the home of his son. B. Rogers Johnson. He was born in Mt. Pleasant, Miss., coming to White County when a child. He is survived by his wife, three sons, E. H. & B. R. of Searcy and Frank of England, by a daughter, Mrs. R. E. Swann, West Point, and a brother George Johnson, Mt. Pleasant, Miss.
Children of Maclin Bass Johnson and Sarah Eason Jones are:
23. Cora Rebecca5 Johnson (William W.4, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born September 1853 in Mississippi92,93,94. She married David W. Nash Abt. 187194. He was born August 1847 in Virginia95,96.
1880 DeWitt Co, TX Census, Cuero PO, p. 365, #168-169, School Teacher, Supv
Dist 6, ED 45
Children of Cora Rebecca Johnson and David W. Nash are:
25. Susan Jane5 Johnson (William W.4, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born October 15, 1861 in Mississippi105,106,107, and died December 26, 1898 in Mt. Pleasant, Marshall Co, MS107. She married Peter Beauregard Puryear February 07, 1881108,109, son of John Puryear and Virginia Hawkins. He was born February 14, 1859 in Alabama110, and died February 25, 1918 in Marshall Co, MS111. Both are buried in Mt. Pleasant Cemetery, Marshall Co, MS.
1900 Marshall Co, MS Census, Beat 2, #83-83
Children of Susan Johnson and Peter Puryear are:
29. Lucy A. E.5 Johnson (Nathaniel4, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born Abt. 1834 in Greensville Co, VA115,116. She married Francis R. Gilbert, son of James Gilbert and Jane. He was born Abt. 1830 in Tennessee116.
Children of Lucy Johnson and Francis Gilbert are:
34. William Ratliff5 Bowden (Evelina4 Johnson, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born September 27, 1841 in Virginia117,118,119,120, and died March 02, 1913121. He married (1) Susan C.. She was born January 1840 in Alabama122. He married (2) Leacy Jane Franks June 18, 1863 in Falcoln, Columbia Co, AR123. She was born February 23, 1839 in Mississippi124,125,126, and died February 16, 1883 in Pioneer, Eastland Co, TX127.
1870 Brazos Co, TX Census, Bryan PO, p. 81B, #22-22, Farmer
Children of William Bowden and Leacy Franks are:
36. Moses Augustus5 Bowden (Evelina4 Johnson, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born April 27, 1846 in Mississippi137,138,139, and died 1882 in Brazos Co, TX140. He married Julia Asa Landers April 28, 1867 in Cass Co, TX140, daughter of John Landers and Mary Banks. She was born October 13, 1849 in Arkansas140,141, and died April 11, 1928 in Maverick, Runnels Co, TX142.
1850 - Enumerated in the Marshall Co, MS Census of William W. Johnson
Child of Moses Augustus Bowden and Julia Landers is:
37. John Thomas5 Bowden (Evelina4 Johnson, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born November 14, 1847 in Mississippi143,144, and died 1874 in Brazos Co, TX144. He married Nancy Jane Landers March 06, 1869 in Cass Co, TX144. She was born March 10, 1851 in Arkansas144, and died April 13, 1896 in Madison Co, TX144.
1850 - Enumerated in the Marshall Co, MS Census of William Johnson
Children of John Thomas Bowden and Nancy Landers are:
Generation No. 6
38. Willie May6 Johnson (James Robert5, William W.4, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born May 1873 in Tennessee145,146. She married Thomas Gatewood January 20, 1896 in Marshall Co, MS146,147. He was born January 1870 in Mississippi148.
Child of Willie May Johnson and Thomas Gatewood is:
39. Albert Sidney6 Johnson (James Robert5, William W.4, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born August 1875 in Mississippi. He married Inez F. about 1902, probably in Shelby Co, TN. She was born about 1880 in Tennessee.
1900 Shelby Co, TN Census, 8th Ward, p. 82, Memphis City, Supv Dist 10, ED
86, Sheet 7a, Boarder, 80 Robeson St, #122-174, Hardware Clerk
Children of Albert Johnson and Inez F. are:
i. Sidney Johnson, born Abt. 1904 in Shelby Co, TN.
ii. Ferrell S. Johnson, born Abt. 1904 in Shelby Co, TN.
40. Mary Garland6 Johnson (Maclin Bass5, William W.4, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born September 10, 1869 in West Point, White Co, AR150,151,152, and died March 13, 1942 in England, Lonoke Co, AR153. She married Robert E. Swann November 02, 1887 in West Point, White Co, AR153. He was born March 12, 1858 in Near Clarksville, TX153,154, and died April 29, 1922 in West Point, White Co, AR155.
1910 - Enumerated in the White Co, AR household of her father Maclin Bass Johnson
Children of May Johnson and Robert Swann are:
42. Edmund Howell6 Johnson (Macklin Bass5, William W.4, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born September 04, 1873 in White Co, AR169,170,171,172. He married Sadie Deering Abt. 1901172. She was born Bet. 1877 - 1878 in Arkansas173,174.
1910 White Co, AR Census, Kensett Township, p.
140, #108-108, Mill Laborer
Children of Edmund Johnson and Sadie Deering are:
44. Robert Macklin6 Johnson (Macklin Bass5, William W.4, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born July 24, 1876 in West Point, White Co, AR180,181,182, and died August 26, 1920 in England, Lonoke Co, AR183,184. He married Emilie Henriette Elise "Amelia" Reisinger December 31, 1901 in Crittenden Co, AR185,186, daughter of Rev. George Reisinger and Louisa Brakhage. She was born February 07, 1880 in Wilton, Muscatine Co, IA187,188,189,190,191,192, and died December 21, 1912 in Wheatridge, Jefferson Co, CO193. He is buried in Mulberry Cemetery, Lonoke Co, AR. She is buried with her parents in Springhill Cemetery, Danville, Vermillion Co, IL.
Pictured Right: Robert Macklin Johnson
1910 Lonoke Co, AR Census, Gum Woods Township,
Town of England, Dry Goods, ED 142, Sheet 14A, Supv Dist 6. p. 116, #278-286
Johnson, Robert Macklin, 42, England, b 24 July 1876, Merchant self employed at J. B. Duncan Co in England, Nearest Relative is daughter Eason Louise Johnson, Medium Height, Slender, Brown Eyes, Gray Hair (World War I Draft Registration Application)
Pictured Left: Robert M. Johnson home in England, AR.
The Arkansas Gazette, Friday, August 27, 1920 (England, Aug. 26): Robert Macklin Johnson, aged 44, died at his home here this morning. He was a member of the J. B. Duncan Mercantile Company. He is survived by two daughters, Eason and Lillian, his father and mother and one brother of England, two brothers at Searcy, and one sister at West Point, AR.
Children of Robert Macklin Johnson and Amelia Reisinger are:
45. Benjamin Rogers6 Johnson (Maclin Bass5, William W.4, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born December 25, 1878 in White Co, AR208,209,210,211,212,213. He married Gladys King January 27, 1898214,215, daughter of William King. She was born February 1873 in Arkansas216,217,218,219.
Pictured Right: Roger Johnson visits his niece Lillyan Johnson Holmberg in California 1939
1900 White Co, AR Census, Searcy Town
Golden Wedding Announcement: Mr. Johnson has been with the Citizen Publishing co. since he came to Searcy 57 years ago. He has been a member of the board of stewards of the Methodist Church more than 40 years, served as Sunday school superintendent many years, and has been a member of the city council 24 years.
Children of Benjamin Rogers Johnson and Gladys King are:
46. Frank Boswell6 Johnson (Macklin Bass5, William W.4, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born May 11, 1881 in White Co, AR225,226,227,228,229, and died January 09, 1963 in Arkansas. He married Sara Louisa Richmond April 26, 1918. She was born April 02, 1892 in Mississippi230,231, and died March 27, 1972.
Pictured Left: Brothers Rodger & Frank Johnson.
1910 Enumerated in the White Co, AR household of his father
Children of Frank Johnson and Sara Richmond are:
62. Rodgers Thomas6 Puryear (Susan Jane5 Johnson, William W.4, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born April 1897 in Mississippi236. He married Zallie Bledsoe.
Child of Rodgers Puryear and Zallie Bledsoe is:
69. Robert Augustus6 Bowden (William Ratliff5, Evelina4 Johnson, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born June 20, 1876 in Texas237,238,239, and died March 29, 1955 in Rising Star, Eastland Co, TX240. He married Mollie T. Abt. 1898241. She was born April 1877 in Georgia241.
Child of Robert Augustus Bowden and Mollie T. is:
72. Robert Samuel6 Bowden (Moses Augustus5, Evelina4 Johnson, Phillip3, Moses2, Moses1, MosesA) was born September 27, 1868 in Brazos Co, TX242,243,244, and died May 25, 1940 in Maverick, Runnels Co, TX245. He married Fannie C. Abt. 1891246. She was born Abt. 1872 in Texas246.
Children of Robert Samuel Bowden and Fannie C. are:
1. Greensville Co, VA Will Book 1 p. 233-234.
William W. Johnson was born September 30, 1809 in Greensville Co, VA and died January 13, 1869 in White Co, AR. He is buried in Riverside Cemetery, West Point, White Co, AR.
1849 Member North Mount Pleasant Masonic Lodge No. 99
Pictured Right: William W. Johnson's g-granddaughter
Lillyan Johnson and her husbnad Arnold Holmberg.
Pictured Left: Robert Macklin Johnson and his wife
Amelia Reisinger on the porch of their England, AR home.
Col. Moses Jones Johnson was born about 1785 in Virginia, and died August 14, 1857 in Marshall Co, MS. He is buried in Sardis Cemetery, Marshall Co, MS.
1840 Marshall Co, MS Census p. 8, One Male 50 - 60.
Greensville Co, VA Deed Book 5. p. 155-156
Philip Johnson was born between 1784 - 1790 in Greensville Co, VA. He died in 1839 in Greensville Co, VA.
Greensville Co, VA Deed Book 5. p. 155-156
Greensville Co, VA Deed Book 5, p. 153
Greensville Co, VA Deed Book 5, p. 458
Greensville Co, VA Deed Book 6, p. 43
I here by certify that I have given to Henry Bowden my concent to marry my
Daughter Evelina Johnson and the Clerk of Greensville County Virginia is hereby
autherised to grant License to mary her given under my hand the Second day of
May one thousand Eight hundred and thirty seven. Signed: Philip (X his mark)
Johnson in presence of Mary (X her mark) Thomas
Greensville Co, VA Deed Book 8, p. 44
Greensville Co, VA Order Book 10, p. 58
Greensville Co, VA Deed Book 8, p. 144
Moses Johnson died before September 1796 in Greensville Co, VA.
Greensville Co, VA Will Book 1 p. 341-341.
Moses Johnson died before September 1793 in Greensville Co, VA.
Brunswick Co, VA Order Book 4, p. 165
Greensville Co, VA Will Book 1, p. 233-234
Moses Johnson died December 1, 1763 (aged 67) in Sussex Co, VA. (Register of Albemarle Parish Surry and Sussex Counties 1739 - 1778)
Sussex Co. Will book A -page 309-310:
Sussex Co, VA Will Book A, p. 337
Sussex Co, VA Will Book A p. 228
Sussex Co, VA Will Book A, p. 269
Greensville Co, VA Deed Book 4, p. 127
Greensville Co, VA Will Book Index JOHNSON
Greensville Co, VA Johnson Deed Records *
* - Not a complete listing of all Johnson deeds
Marshall Co, MS Miscellaneous Johnson Records
The question of the day, or maybe even the decade, is "Which Moses Johnson was the above William Johnson's son? There are two Moses Johnson's who died in a short proximity of time. Moses Johnson, who married Mary Collier, died December 1, 1763 and left a Will in Sussex County Will Book A pages 309-310. There was also a Moses Johnson who died intestate a few years earlier. His estate appraisement was ordered at the January Term of Court 1762 with Robert Land administrator. In Mr. Land's April 21, 1763 accounting, the deceased was referred to as Moses Johnson Junior. Since we can prove that Moses Johnson, the son of Moses Johnson & Mary Collier, removed to Brunwick County and died Bef. September Court 1793 in Greensville Co, VA, the Moses Johnson Junior who died in early 1762 or late 1761 remains unknown. There may be another Moses Johnson that remains to be uncovered. It is also possible that Moses Johnson Junior (d 1762) was a nephew of the Moses Johnson who died December 1, 1763, explaining the suffix Junior. What we do know is that there are Moses Johnson marriages in the Surry/Sussex area that can't be explained by the Moses Johnson men mentioned above. More research must be done in the Surry / Sussex original records to sort out the men of Surry/Sussex who were named Moses Johnson.
Generation No. 1
1. William1 Johnson died Bef. 04 Jul 1710 in Surry Co, VA1. He married Elizabeth.
Children of William Johnson and Elizabeth are:
2 i. William2 Johnson.
3 ii. Richard Johnson.
4 iii. Moses Johnson.
5 iv. Martha Johnson. She married William Lucas; died Bef. 05 Mar 1739/40 in Brunswick Co, VA2.
6 v. Mary Johnson.
7 vi. Aaron Johnson.
1. Surry Co, VA Will Book 6,
10/22/2006 08:27:50 PM